Dear Artistree Families and Students,
Please take time to familiarize yourself with the safety protocols in regards to COVID-19 for our Fall Studio reopening. We have made every effort to meet or exceed all requirements to keep you and our staff safe and healthy. Understand that additional changes will be made as needed as this is a fluid situation. We will make you aware of any and all changes as they become necessary.
- MERV-13 Hepa filters are being installed into our air conditioning systems. These EPA approved filters are designed to trap 98% of all airborne particles. They use an electrostatic charge to eliminate bacteria down to .3 microns, including the COVID-19 virus. These filters will be replaced monthly.
- Only students will be allowed in the studio. We discourage parents and caregivers from visiting the lobby and prefer to answer your inquiries by phone or email.
- Lobby areas and studios will have additional hand sanitizing stations.
- Hallways and stairways will have directional markings to help ensure a safer traffic flow.
- Posters will be displayed throughout the studio to remind patrons of safety protocol including social distancing.
- Studio floors will be clearly marked with taped markers to ensure social distancing between students during class.
- Students will check in for their class outside the studio, receive a temperature check and hand sanitizer. Students will then enter and proceed directly to their marker on the studio floor.
- All students will be required to wear a mask that covers both the nose and mouth during all classes. Everyone entering the building will have a contact free temperature check.
- Class schedules are staggered and students will be admitted into the building one at a time to ensure social distancing. Students should not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to their class to assure a better traffic flow . Students must wait socially distanced outside.
- We ask that students bring only their scripts, water bottles and snacks (if applicable) to class.
- We request that parents, caregivers and siblings refrain from entering and waiting in the studio.
- Administrative staff will be disinfecting highly touched surfaces, such as handrails, door knobs, and bathroom faucets throughout the day and evening. Teachers will be disinfecting stereos and microphones between each class.
- Our water coolers will be disabled until further notice. Students must bring water bottles from home and should be properly labeled.
- Face shields will be worn in performance only. If your child prefers to wear a mask, that is fine.
- Should the studio be required to shut down, we will do our best to move all remaining rehearsals and performances outdoors. We will also use Zoom when outdoor areas are not available.
- All Artistree parents must sign and return the COVID waiver and liability certificate stating personal guidelines prior to taking your first class.
- All students must wear a mask, wash hands, or use hand sanitizer before and after each class.
- Please do NOT attend classes, or come to the studio, if you answer yes to any of the following questions. Our staff will also follow the same procedure.
- Have you had a fever over 100 degrees in the last 24 hours before arriving at the studio?
- Do you currently have, or recently had, and respiratory or flu like symptoms, sore throat, chills or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had COVID symptoms?
- In the event that a student, or family member, tests positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19, you must refrain from taking class for a minimum of 14 days or until a negative COVID-19 result is found. In the meantime, you will be able to take class via ZOOM. In addition, you must alert Artistree Performing Arts for the protection of staff and students. Your name will be kept confidential.
- Students should bring their own water as the water cooler will not be allowed to be used.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation during this unprecedented time. We look forward to seeing you soon and having the show continue to go on at Artistree Performing Arts.